Sarina Russo Job Access | Quality Assurance Consultant | Inner Melbourne
Are you a recent law graduate looking to kick start your career in a dynamic industry?
Sarina Russo Job Access can provide you with an alternative career path which utilises the analytical, research and communication skills that you had developed throughout your law degree.
We have an opportunity for an energetic, proactive and results driven law graduate within our national Quality Assurance team.
Sarina Russo Job Access is the largest Australian-owned private sector jobactive provider operating across Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. Through the delivery of integrated recruitment and training solutions Sarina Russo Job Access has enhanced the careers and impacted the lives of thousands of individuals.
As a Quality Assurance Consultant you will work across the organisation influencing and educating teams about multiple contracts and service delivery requirements. You will demonstrate an eye for detail, the ability to multi task and excellent written and time management skills.
The right person will challenge the status quo, deliver with speed and urgency and exceed expectations to join the Sarina Russo team.
- Establishing and undertaking quality monitoring and contract compliance activities
- Ongoing identification and communication of best practice contract service delivery
- Assisting in the delivery of staff training and presentations on compliance and contract specific issues
- Writing, interpreting and upholding internal policies and procedures for the group
- Assist the QA Manager and team to conduct internal and external audits
The Right Person
- Strong time management, analytical, report writing, research and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills; including the Microsoft office suite and the ability to use multiple systems and databases
- A current driver’s license and flexibility to travel throughout the region
As the largest Australian-owned jobactive employment provider you’ll receive:
- Five weeks annual leave per year, after you have obtained 3 years of continuous service
- Career advancement, structured training and ongoing learning and development.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.sarinarusso.com.au
Successful applicants will be required to complete a police check.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.